DSC Intense Ferocity is made from top quality Grade 4 natural English Willow. A powerful profile cricket bat with big edges and a generous sweet spot, the Intense Ferocity is made for the player who likes to take control. Economically pried, this bat offers excellent performance.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Lower sweet spot with thick edges and fuller Profile. You can enjoy strokes on the front and back foot with a perfect timing, you can play on all types of wickets . This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Pronounced bow – Improved pick-up | Extended Power Zone – Monstrous Hitting Area . Indian sub-continental shapes are typically seen with a more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES =massive edges: which also is ready to do the thrashing already.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Profile with No Concaving. This bat is created to ensure a lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight. We would recommend this profile for a budding player looking for a light bat with the sweetspot being positioned mid to low. Ideal for players who play of the back foot and enjoy using their wrists to pierce the field.. FACE = Flat Face: It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. It will easily open up to great strokes after a few knocks .
- HANDLE TYPE = Treble Spring Singapore Cane Handle for shock absorption on impact with ball.Bat Grip Technology: Extra Soft, Ergonomically Shaped and Vibration dampening
- TOE =semi rounded Toe: Helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.