DSC Condor Surge is made from top quality Grade 1 natural English Willow. The large edges run along the entire blade of this bat, making it the perfect for those who like to play big shots all around the ground. This cricket bat has been specifically engineered to produce maximum power in the drive zone.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to low:Extended Power Zone for monstrous hitting area BOW = Curved Blade for powerful performance:Exquisitely handcrafted by master craftsman
- EDGES = thick edges:Traditionally shaped and massive edges at drive zone
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Spine: a beautiful bat with a wholly filled design which is strong as a hammer and can just shoot the ball miles away if driven or played with a master stroke.
- FACE = Flat Face:adhesive tape applied for better life and is already knocked in the factory and is a ready to play bat
- HANDLE TYPE = Rounded: Treble spring (6pc) handle for maximum shock absorption and strength.Vibration Dampening. Infused Rubbers Sheets.
- TOE = Square Toe which helps in the balance of power towards the lower end and the chip shots wont get you out caught behind.