DSC Condor Motion is a mid-range, value for money option. Made from Grade 3 English Willow, this hand crafted full profile bat has a Mid to Low sweet spot, massive edges and an extended power zone. The bat comes with a full length bat cover.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to Low This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Pronounced Bow and Massive Edges | Designed for the powerful and dominating strokes
- EDGES = Massive edges: Extended Power Zone – Monstrous Hitting Area adhesive tape on the edges for reducing cracks and giving more life to that bat
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Profile with no concaving - A full profile bat is like a gun and can hit very hard in major portions.
- FACE = Flat Face: It is done to give the appearance of the big bats. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. is stuck with adhesive tape on the face for safe and long durablity
- HANDLE TYPE = Treble Spring Singapore Cane Handle for shock absorption on impact with ball: Advanced Grip Technology: Extra Soft, Ergonomically Shaped and Vibration dampening
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in.