DSC Condor Glider is made from top quality Grade 2 natural English Willow. Designed with the T20 generation in mind, the Condor Glider bat is loud and aggressive. With a low middle and traditional shaping, this cricket bat is built for the batsman who loves to drive.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to Low: Want the best of both the worlds? This is suitable for players who like to play on the front foot but still want the benefits of a mid sweet spot. This will suit someone who does plays on synthetic wickets or pitches that do not bounce high.
- BOW = Traditional: Bat makers from Australian and New Zealand typically produce bats with little bow resulting in a higher sweet spot ideal for bouncy pitches
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Duckbill: A duck bill profile adds thickness to the toe yet aiding pickup for a better balanced bat. This is the bat profile preferred by many international players due to the balance and amount of wood left in the bat in the hitting zone. Perfect for front foot players and on slow low English wickets. This bat is designed for big hitters and for clearing the ropes effortlessly.
- FACE = Semi-Flat: One of the latest trends in cricket bat faces was born from the need to add some durability to the edges of flat faced bats. When prepared correctly semi-flat faces bring the benefits of slightly bigger edges, a wider sweet spot plus 'point and shoot' aiming of a flat face bat. A slight curve also allows batsman to be confident when using the wrists to manipulate the face angle.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.