CEAT Speed Master is a mid-weight Grade 1 English Willow bat from CEAT. Every serious player must seriously consider this bat with ultimate balance and superb performance. SpeedMaster has enormous sweet spot and massive edges which provide awesome power in the striking area. This bat comes with a full length bat cover.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid: This popular big size sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup and full on hitting.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. Indian sub-continental shapes are typically seen with a more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Spine: This bat is created to ensure a lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight. The sweetspot being positioned mid to high. Ideal for players who play of the back foot and enjoy using their wrists to pierce the field..
- FACE = Flat Face: This was a face profile that was introduced in the early 2000’s. It is done to give the appearance of the big bats we all know today. It allows the bat maker to press the bat lighter and get great ping in the sweet spot. It takes a touch longer for the bat to 'open up' but once it does the ball stays hit.
- HANDLE TYPE = Semi-Oval: A hybrid setup that brings the best of both the worlds for maximum flexibility and hitting.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.