CEAT Mega Gripp is an excellent choice for an aspiring cricketer. Made from Grade 4 English Willow with clean grains, this bat is traditionally handcrafted and has good balance, pick up and performance. The bat has an enormous sweet spot and massive edges which provide awesome power in the striking area.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid: An envy of the competition and a masterstroke of the geniuses of the game. This one’s a perfect willow for the young and upcoming cricketers.
- A bat exclusively designed by CEAT for superior grip that enables a batsmen to have a better stroke play. A very rare shape in the market thus giving it distinctive features
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Spine: This bat is created to ensure a lightweight pickup with slight concaving to help control the weight. Aero dynamic shape from the back for better swing control
- FACE = Flat Face: For better weight control and super balance
- HANDLE TYPE = A Spring Cane handle for maximum shock absorption and flexibility.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.