The BDM Aero Dynamic cricket bat is made from Grade 1 English Willow. It has a traditional sword shape with excellent re-distribution balance to pack more power into driving area, pick up, and massive sweet spot. This cricket bat has compressed thick edges for powerful strokes, with specially made 9 Ply of Sarawak cane handle. This bat has a full profile, massive edges but picks up extremely light and has a tremendous ping.
- SWEET SPOT POSITION = Mid to low: Suitable for the 'complete' batter. This means if you enjoy strokes on the front and back foot, you play on all types of wickets and you want the largest area for the sweet spot. This popular sweet spot position creates a balanced pickup.
- BOW = Slight Bow: This is a combination between the traditional and large bow which is the most common when making a cricket bat. Indian sub-continental shapes are typically seen with a more pronounced bow enabling the sweet spot to be lower on the blade, ideal for play on slow and low pitches.
- EDGES = Big: Close to 40mm edges (for Senior Size), this bat has plenty of willow which makes it perfect for power hitting.
- PROFILE SHAPE = Full Profile Min Concaving: The bat has very limited wood taken out the back of the bat, therefore the wood is left where it really matters to ensure the utmost ping. It is someone that is looking at ultimate power at the forefront, then this shape may suit. The pickup will still be nice and balanced and feel superb in the hands. This is the shape that most pro’s like especially in the ODI/T20 format due to the value for strokes you receive with this profile.
- HANDLE TYPE = Round: Suitable for bottom hand dominant players looking for more freedom to use their wrists.
- TOE = Semi Square Toe: The main reason for an Semi square toe is that it helps minimise damage from tapping at the crease and running in, as the toe is slightly offset.