STORE LOCATION: 31/111 Lewis Road, Knoxfield, VIC 3180
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for your continued support of Highmark Cricket products! We at Highmark Cricket sincerely hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy at this time.
I am writing to inform you about how Covid-19 continues to impact Highmark Cricket.
With a large number of Australians staying home, there is an increase in online shopping and all carriers are reporting significant increases in volumes. This combined with various statewide and local restrictions has slowed movement of parcels from one location to another. Keeping our staff and partners safe while serving our customers is one of our top priorities. We have implemented various measures to ensure safety at our warehouse, home office for those who are able to work remotely and improved hygiene in production and logistics.
I promise you, everyone at Highmark Cricket is working hard to fulfill your needs and to adapt to this extraordinary situation. The team is doing our best to accurately project the timelines for all orders. However, due to circumstances beyond our control (more information available below), please expect some delays in delivery (7-10 business days) of your order.
*Any estimated delivery time on our website is indicative only. We cannot guarantee delivery within this time frame as there are numerous factors outside the control of our carrier network.
Rest assured you are always updated with your order status.
To ensure that you receive your order in a timely fashion, we recommend that you place your order at least 2-3 weeks before you anticipate needing your product.
You can reach out to your usual contact persons at our customer service if you have any questions. Through our website you can always be updated with product availability and place your orders 24/7.
Stay healthy and safely get through these troubled times!
Sanjiv // Director
Key Reasons for Delays:
- Grounded flights - As there are far less flights interstate and overseas, and borders have been locked down or require stringent checks before crossing, it means freight is now traveling by road where it can.
- Borders Locked Down – Borders have been locked down and there are large delays to get through border check points. This has added more time to deliver to these locations
- Less scans for tracking – To ensure parcels keep moving, there will be limited scans on items which will result in delayed tracking. Some items may reach their destination before tracking appears.
- Government Restrictions (Local and State) and staffing at Depots – Staff numbers at all carrier depots have decreased to comply with current government restrictions
WANT IT IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS?
*Please note: these timeframes are guides only and are not guaranteed. Below are business cut off times for Christmas.
For Australia Post/Startrack - Australia Post are recommending all items are lodged by the following dates for delivery within Australia by Christmas:
- Parcel Post – 3 December 2021
- Express Post – 5 December 2021
- StarTrack – 5 December 2021
- International Post – if a serviceable country – Mid November - More information here: https://auspost.com.au/business/shipping/christmas-sending-dates
For Border Express - Border Express are recommending all items are lodged by the following dates for delivery within Australia by Christmas:
- Border Express – Metro areas – 10 December 2021
- Border Express – Regional areas – 4 December 2021
For Couriers Please - Couriers Please are recommending all items are lodged by the following dates for delivery within Australia by Christmas:
- Sydney Metro– 10 December 2021
- Melbourne Metro – 10 December 2021
- Brisbane Metro – 10 December 2021
- Adelaide Metro - 8 December 2021
- Perth Metro – 3 December 2021
- Tasmania Metro - 1 December 2021
- Darwin Metro – 3 December 2021
- NSW Regional – 3 December 2021
- VIC Regional – 2 December 2021
- QLD Regional – 1 December 2021
- SA Regional – 3 December 2021
- WA Regional – 26 November 2021
- NT Regional – 29 November 2021
*We will provide you with updates as they come to hand.